Petoskey - Something for Everyone!
Ernest Hemingway is not the only person to find beauty and relaxation in Petoskey. This 6,000 person community nestled on the shores of Lake Michigan's Little Traverse Bay is a destination for visitors because it has so much to offer. Ernest Hemingway loved his visits to the Petoskey area and you will, too.
Charm? You bet! Petoskey's Gaslight District is the place to shop, walk, dine, and enjoy. Walk through the pedestrian tunnel to the beautiful waterfront park where you can watch the boats come into the marina or visit the Little Traverse History Museum.
What can you do in the Petoskey area? How about visiting the Crooked Tree Arts Center, bike the Little Traverse Wheelway, take in a musical performance in Historic Bay View, or play outdoors.
And that is just in the summer. Petoskey is a four-seasons community packed with things to do. From beautiful fall foliage, to morel mushrooms in the spring, to top notch skiing and snowboarding in the winter months, we have it all. Winter activities are truly spectacular in the Petoskey area. Come enjoy all that we have to see and do!
More About Petoskey in Northern Michigan...
- Petoskey's Top 10 Attractions
- Ernest Hemingway's Northern Michigan Connection
- Harris Gardens at North Central Michigan College
- Bay View--A Summer Chautauqua
- Petoskey State Park
- Petoskey's Bear River Valley Recreation Area
- Petoskey's Bear River Whitewater Park
- Bear River Valley Recreation Area Whitewater Map
- Little Traverse History Museum Petoskey
- Crooked Tree Arts Center
- Searching for Petoskey Stones in Northern Michigan
- Petoskey - Something for Everyone!
- Kid's Fishing Pond in Petoskey
- Walk Through Petoskey's History
- Petoskey's Marina Welcomes Boaters
- Visitor Information While You're in the Petoskey Area
- Parks Aplenty in the Petoskey Area
- Travel Information for Petoskey in Northern Michigan
- Cross Country Ski Trails in Northern Michigan